Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sugar and spice but not so nice.

One whole week and it's been pretty good, very interesting, and somewhat bad. I left to go to my home in the big 801 last Wednesday, October 19th. I had a great time with my family and with my friends! When I got home my sister and I went to a football game, it was so weird being back at a high school football game. I enjoyed it though, seeing the new field and spending time with Angie. We went to the football game for and hour an then went home so my Mama Sharen, Papa Chris, Angie and I could go and get ice cream. After we ate our ice cream I went on a date with a boy I went to elementary with, I haven't seen him for such a long time. It was nice to go bowling with him and catch up. Thursday morning my mom and I went shopping and I got some cds and a shirt for my Halloween costume. I am very excited for Halloween, it is going to be tons of fun. Thursday night I went to Monroe Elementary and met up with another friend who I haven't seen since graduation. He is a nice kid, he makes me laugh. Friday I did Mama Sharen's hair, I went to dinner with one of my bestest friends, and had a movie night with some of my other bestest friends. I had a great time! Saturday my family and I went to Cascade Springs to take family pictures. Oh my, the memories we make as a family, I wouldn't trade them for anything. Sunday as usual we had our family dinner, mmm! I love Sunday dinners and I miss them very much! Monday I drove back to my home to the big 435. I wish I could have stayed in the big 801. I thought drama was for high school students, not grown up college students. There is a whole long story that goes along with that. The simple version is, T.j, I'm pretty sure you've read of him before, well! He is ignoring me because he is trying to move on because I don't like him like that. There are still somethings that I am confused about, but oh well, I have other things on my mind and I need to focus on them, not the drama. Yesterday I had an interview and Great Clips. I went in for the interview, it went really well, they want me to go back tonight and demonstrate a hair cut for them. I am a little nervous, but it is kind of like state boards all over again. After the interview I went into work, lets just say that I had been out of routine for a little bit and needed to get back into it. This morning I woke up to snow... WHAT!? It's only October 26th and there it is, that white fluffly, floofy, cold stuff. Oh well, I guess I better start enjoying it right. There is more to come I am sure and it's probably going to get worse... Oh well, today is a gift and I need to just get over the bad, realize and think about the good. I love life and I couldn't ask for it any other way.

Family Pictures-










No comments:

Post a Comment