Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun!

Well! You guessed it, it's that time again and there is a new boy. :) On Friday my roommates and I went to our Stake Halloween party. Sara and Maryna stayed for the food and then left. Rachel and I stayed for it all. I had so much FUN!! I started the day off with going to work, we had a party! I made a chocolate chip pie for that and it was so delicious! After work I came home to do homework and then I got ready for the party. My costume is very simple and easy, but I still needed to look good. After we all went and had some food, after the food we walked around and looked at the trunks that were decorated for Halloween. Then there was the costume contest. I didn't participate in that, my costume is too simple so I wouldn't have won. Ha ha ha, it was fun to see all the interesting ideas that people came up with. Then the dance started! This was the best part of the night, well sort of. Rachel and I started dancing the night away. As people were coming and going I saw this guy dressed in all green with leaves, I thought he was supposed to  be poison ivy, but he explained it to me and he was not poison ivy. As he at one point walked passed me I randomly asked him what his costume was and he then told me. His roommate was Edward Scissor Hands and he was Edward's bush. Ha ha I felt funny thinking he was posion ivy when he was a bush to be cut. We then introduced our selves, stood there chit chatting and he told me that he and his roommates like to party and that sometime we should join them, so I gave him my number and we parted. Rachel and I continued dancing the night away. I danced with a boy named James, James, and another boy, but I don't remember his name. Towards the end of the dance I got a text from a number I didn't know. This random number asked me if I went to the Howl, SUU's Halloween dance. I replied to this number and told them I did not go and asked who this person was. I got a reply and it was Keith "the bush." He asked Rachel and I if we wanted to watch a movie with him and his roommates. Of course I said yes! Rachel and I hurried home, changed, and then left to go watch a movie. We got to Keith's house and I saw a dog in the window, I get nervouse about dogs sometimes, we walked in the door and his dog, Remmy, walked right up to me and was just so friendly! Another dog walked up to us and it was a puppy, Maverik, he was almost as cute and my sister's puppy. We made our way to the couch, sat and just started getting to know them a little better. The movie that we watched was I am Legend. I hadn't seen it before, it was a good movie, but it was a little odd, I thought. During the movie my new friend Keith pulled out his phone, I was totally cool with it. Little did I know, he was texting me. He told me that I should sit by him. I felt really bad after we left because I didn't look at my phone until I got home. Awh! I would have loved to sit next to him. When we first got there I was really hot, but towards the end of the movie I was freezing cold and clenching a pillow trying to keep warm. He then told us that there were blankets on the couch for us, if we were cold. I couldn't resist, I was freezing! He laughed at me. After the movie Rachel and I came home, I read Keith's text and I told him that next time for sure I was going to sit by him, and maybe he would keep me warm and not the pillow. I think about it now and I feel so stupid for saying that, but oh well. It is done and over with.
On Saturday I didn't really do anything fun, I slept in, went shopping, watched a movie, and then went to work. Nothing too big. As an apartment we decided to have a party on Sunday night for Halloween.
Sunday came and I made Chocolate Chip Pie, and Caramel. I made the caramel just a little too early, but it was so so so DELICIOUS!! We were supposed to dip apples into the caramel, but we ended up just dipping cut up apples into the caramel. Lucky me, I sliced my thumb trying to cut up apples. It was very interesting and I figured it would happen sooner or later. We had a lot of people over, it was more fun that way. We had Maryna, Steve, Sara, Rachel, T.J, Melissa, Alex, Gentry, Matt, Jared, and myself. I invited Keith but he couldn 't come... Oh well, next time for sure! Even without Keith we had quite the crowd, a great crowd. I had a great time!
Yesterday for Halloween my work celebrated, and when I say celebrated I don't say that lightly. A while ago I asked Josh if he would like to go with me to the party, he said yes. I told him that we were going to be Cowboy and Cowgirl, it worked out really well, I think. At the party we ate and danced it up. I had a really good time, I hope Josh did as well. My feelings for Josh have kind of dwindled, I started liking Keith, and now I kind of like this kid named Trevor. Last night after my work party Maryna invited her friend Riley and his roommate Trevor over. Well you guessed it, she wanted me to flirt it up with Riley but again, I went for the roommate Trevor. I had invited Keith over thinking that he wouldn't come, as I was chitting it up with Trevor, Keith called me and told me he was here. SUPRISE! I walked in our house with Keith and Trevors face was just a little hard to look at, I felt really bad. I think I blew it with Trevor, I told Maryna to ask Riley for me, for Trevor's number. We will see what happens. Halloween was good this year, it has come and it has gone, good times and some bad times. There are so many things going through my mind right now that I just want to fall asleep again. I know that this is a gift in one way or another, even though I don't see it right now, maybe in due time I will find the gift in it all.

Stake Halloween Party--


Chocolate Chip Pie and Caramel--



Josh and I for the work party--


No comments:

Post a Comment