Monday, October 17, 2011

The Late Night Bite :)

It surely has been a great four days since I've last updated. It seems to be that I update late at night and usually finish in the morning. Well tonight I've got a lot to dish out so we'll get started! Wednesday night, October 12th, was a big change for me. I had time to sit and relax and I didn't have to do anything. It was really nice! Thursday night, talk about great night! I texted Seth earlier that morning asking if he has to work on Halloween. I never got a reply. I got off of work an hour early so I went home and made "Peanutty Gooey Bars," but I call them "Gooey Bars," because Maryna and I were trying to invite people over and have a movie night. After I made my Gooey Bars Maryna decided she wanted pizza for dinner, so we went out and got some pizza, and Steve joined us. After dinner and after watching a movie, Steve, Maryna, and I made our way out to Three Peaks where a bonfire was created. It was the first bonfire that I have ever been to. I saw one of my good friends, Shaylee, from Evan's there. I miss her and all of my other Evan's girls like crazy! At the bonfire I met a couple of new people and talked with friends. I chit chatted with Gentry, Seth's younger brother, and I said that we should do a movie night on Friday. He said that he couldn't because he had a date and I should get a boy and join him. I told him that there wasn't a boy for me to get and he then asked me who I was "crushing" on. A little embarrassed I told him that Maryna could tell him, so she did. She told him that I am "crushing" on his older brother Seth. He looked at me and said that he would do his best to get Seth to join him. Friday I waited all day to hear from one of them, Gentry or Seth, but never did, so I stayed home and made lemon asparagus chicken. Mmm! It was delicious, minus the fact of a little too much lemon. Saturday night after I got a text from Josh Dettamanti. I met him a while ago and I've seen him once since I met him and then again at the bonfire and that's when I got his number. So he texted me and asked me what I was doing for the night. I texted him back but never got a reply until this morning, Sunday. We had a nice conversation, but then we both went to church and stopped texting. After church I came home and I got a text from my Seth. He finally texted me back, after waiting all weekend!! I was very happy to get a text from him, I then asked him if he didn't have to work if he would want to go to a Halloween party, and I am still waiting to hear if he can or not. He told me that we would have to go on a horse ride... I am so excited he asked, but I'm kind of nervous. Tonight I invited Josh and Getnry over for "pigs in a blanket" and Dispicable Me. Gentry couldn't make it but Josh and his friend Brian came over. We had a good time! Josh helped me with my Geology homework and we talked for quite a long time. After talking with Josh and getting to know him, I am starting to like him as well. I've been told that guys will come and go, but I am not to sure I like them coming all at the same time... I really like Seth, but now I am starting to really like Josh. Ha ha I guess I shouldn't complain. We will just have to see how everything works out. Today has been a really good day! I found out great news and had a great time tonight with friends! I love the little gifts that I find in each day that I breathe. Even though I am a poor, starving, single, college student, I LOVE MY LIFE! As Edwin McCain says "These are the moments I know all I need is this I have all I've waited for and I could not ask for more." Perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment