Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Birthday and a Graduation in the same week. Talk about CELEBRATION!!

I have had one of the best birtdays that I could ask for. My roommates and I celebrated all weekend and into the whole next week. Friday September 23rd we kicked the weekend off by going to dinner at The Pizza Factory, walking around Walmart, and inviting Maryna's "crush" Rhett and his roommates over for cookie brownies and a movie. They came over and we watched I Am Number 4. Saturday September 24th I had to work so we didn't really do a lot. I came home to a birthday attacked apartment, and then we watched Pearl Harbor. Sunday September 25th my roommates made me dinner! It was yummy! After we had dinner we made our way to a fireside and invited people over to have ice cream cake that they had bought for my birthday. Rhett and his two roommates, Denton and Kelso, came with him. My cousin Bryce and his roommate came. Our RA and friend Kelsey came as well. We had quite the house full. Monday there wasn't too much celebrating, but Tuesday on my actual birthday the celebrating continued. I went to school and my friends made it such a special day. I couldn't even imagine it without them. I came home and went to dinner with my roommate Natalie, I went to institute, went to get ice cream with Bryce, and when I came home Maryna, Sarah and Natalie were here with two boys, Steve and T.J, and cupcakes. They sang happy birthday to me again and we ate cupcakes. Steve and T.J left and then came back to watch The Office. On Wednesday we had a The Office marathon. Me and my roommates were here, Natalie invited a boy named Riliey, Maryna invited Rhett, Kelso, and Brennan, Steve and T.J. Again we had quite the crowd. We all had a good time. Thursday after school I came home and did two haircuts, Bryce's roommate, and Kelso's. As I was finishing with Kelso's hair I asked him if there was anything else I could do for him and he said "Yeah, when are we going on a date?" I told him I was free next week, so now Kelso and I are going on a date. :) I went on a date with T.J and we doubled with Steve and Natalie. It was fun! We went bowling and got frozen yogurt. Mmm. Friday was the day I graduated from Evan's Hairstyling college. It was a bitter-sweet day. It was also an emotional day. I was doing a weave and I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned and there was Kelso standing with flowers!! Awh, I am guessing I was very red in the face. I didn't know what to do, I was shaking, shaking pretty bad. They were very pretty flowers. Later that night my roommate Rachel and I had a movie night and T.J came over. We watched Prom and Thor. I am going to have to watch Thor again. I kind of fell asleep. It has really been a great weekend, week, and a start of another weekend.

Pizza Factory-


Birthday Celebration!-









Flowers from one of my best friends Sarah!-



Graduation Cupcakes-
Flowers from Kelso! :)  -


No comments:

Post a Comment