Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oh, the wonderful gifts.

Where do I begin? Tuesday November 1st I went to Institute and I my friend Dillan gave me his number, we are possibly going to go mudding. I am very excited, that's where some fun will be. I love going to Institute, the lessons are wonderful, that itself is a gift.
Wednesday night Keith invited me over to his house to watch a movie, What Happens in Vegas is such a cute movie. I enjoyed it! Keith and I cuddled, I don't think that we will be watching a movie again. Not sitting next to each other that is. He is a really nice guy, but being alone with him set it all. After I came home and Maryna and I went and got food, ah! It was delicious but way too late to be eating the food we got.
Thursday was a pretty boring night, I stayed  home and didn't do much. It's nice sometimes to just sit and relax.
Friday night, last night, THE BEST all week!! After I got off of work I was feeling a movie night, so I texted Trevor and asked him if he and Riley would want to come over and watch a movie, he wasn't able to so I then planned on it being just me and my roommates. We went to Redbox rented Red Riding Hood, and Rio, after we went to Wendy's, mmm, I love me some Apple Pecan Chicken Salad. We came back and I started eating, my phone started to ring and it was Alex Wall,our Resident Assistant. She was wondering if I wanted to go to the basketball game, I asked her who all is going and I was pleased with her answer. Gentry, Seth, Matt and other people. I heard Seth and I said "Let me finish eating and get some makeup on." I went only to see Seth, well I saw him, just as I remember, VERY good looking! While we were at the game Alex leaned over to me and told me that I should talk to him. I didn't know what to say to him so I kept to myself. A few minutes later Seth came up to me and asked me if I wanted to go get some food with him. I said sure, so we went out and he bought me water and M&M's. It was nice to talk with him alone for the maybe five minutes we were alone. When we went back in I sat next to him, I really like him. While sitting next to him we made small talk, and then I had to go. =| Maryna told me that Riley was coming over to talk to me because he thinks I am cute. Here we go again, she is trying to set me up with a boy that she rejected. Well I really don't like Riley like that and I don't have a desire to either, yes I know, I am rude. I left the game and came back, I had a brilliant idea that I would invite Seth over to watch a movie, but the plan was ruined when there was a party going on. I thought we would go to that, well we did and now I am kicking myself. Oh well, things happen for a reason, right? Right... I am waiting for something to happen, big or little, maybe even a sign, but I think I am waiting for something that is never going to happen. These are the gifts that I am blessed with, meeting guys and getting closer to the eternal companion that one day I will find. These little gifts are preparing me for the future, for MY future. One day, one of these boys that is a gift will work out...

No comments:

Post a Comment