Saturday, November 19, 2011

Two Weeks and A time of Thanks! :)

Saturday November 5th Maryna and I took a trip to St. George where we were going to meet up with Steve and his Step Brother Courtney. We didn't meet up with them in St. George because they were being slow and we wanted to come back to Cedar. Later Steve, Courtney, and Sio met up with us here in Cedar. We had a pretty great night. On Sunday we all went to church and after Maryna and I went to Steve's house for lunch. We stayed there for a little bit and watched a movie and just relaxed, the three boys were falling asleep so we decided that it was time to go. When we got home I made cookies for our dinner plans that we made. We planned to go to the fireside and after we would make the boys dinner and just hang out. I don't really remember what the fireside was about, yes I know I should have paid better attention. After the fireside the boys came over and we made Spaghetti with Garlic Bread, Maryna and I are pretty good cooks. :) We played a couple games and then I cleaned up, while I was cleaning up Maryna asked me if I wanted to go for a stroll. I said yes! We left for our stroll and it was only Steve, Maryna, Sio, and myself. I remember that it was just a bit chilly and that it had just gotten done snowing. As we were on our stroll Steve told me and Sio to "come here," little did we know that we were under a tree and that Steve was going to pull the brach down. Ha ha ha Sio looked cute with the pile of snow on his head and his nose, a Kodak moment without the Kodak.
Tuesday November 8th Steve, Maryna and I went to the SUU Men's basketball game.. We won! It was fun, I love going to sporting events. That is where fun is! :) Wednesday November 9th Maryna, Steve, and I went down to St. George. Sio's brother just got home from his mission and Steve wanted to go and welcome him home. We made our way down there and we met up with Sio's brother and talked with him and Sio for a little bit. After we went back to Steve's parents home, ate and talked around a fire. Later Sio and Courtney joined us, a little bit after they joined us we went in and watched a movie. Courtney didn't join us because he had home work he wanted to get done, it was just Steve, Maryna, Sio, and me again.. Of course Steve and Maryna sat next to each other which left me and Sio sitting next to each other. I am not complaining at all.. I will be completely honest, I have no idea what movie we were watching or what even happened in the movie. Sio and I were talking through out the whole movie. Did I mention before that I had and still have feelings for Sio? Well, I think I should mention that. We had been talking for a while and we hung out a couple times before... Sio left and soon after we left to come back to Cedar.
Friday November 11th Maryna and I made our way up to Salt Lake. I spent the weekend with my family and I enjoyed it very much! I went to a good friends mission farewell, I am so proud of him for making the choice to go on a mission. I know that he will be a great missionary. On Sunday November 13th Maryna and I made our way back down to Cedar. On Monday November 14 I called Great Clips to let them know that I have my license, I am still waiting to hear back from them. On Tuesday November 15th I went to Iinstitute, lets just say that I love Institute and I love the lessons that I learn from going. On Wednesday the 16th I woke up feeling so sick. Every time I stood up I would feel like throwing up and my throat hurt. I got ready for work and when I got there I came right back home. I got into bed at 10:30 a.m woke up and 12:30 p.m warmed up Chicken Noodle Soup, ate maybe a little more than half, got back into bed at 1:00 p.m and woke up again at 5:00 p.m. I slept all day, after sleeping all day I felt a little better. Thursday the 17th my boss told me to stay home and get some rest, so I stayed home and rested up. I got one of my homework assignments done.
Friday November 18th, yesterday, I went to work and came home. I got ready to go out for ice cream with a boy named Dillan, in my Institute class. I had a good time eating ice cream and talking with him. He is a good kid, an attractive kid, and a kid I might possibly like. When I got home my roommates and I went bowling 80's style. We had so much fun! We needed a night like last night. After bowling Maryna, Rachel and I went to Applebee's and met up with some boys from our ward. At Applebee's we also had a good time. Today, Saturday November 19th, I have not done anything really. I have been a "Lazy Bum on the Log." Ha ha quote the movie... I have been lazy and I have to go to work at 4:00. I hope it is slow so I can come home and be lazy some more. Being sick just takes it out of ya. I am so excited for the rest of the weekend's/ week's plans. Sunday- Go to my own ward, and go to Sio's ward. Monday- I have the day off. Tuesday- Work and going to Institute. Wednesday- Work and hopefully see Sio. Thursday- Maybe see Sio again, going to Grandma Twitchell's house for Thanksgiving, and NO WORK! Friday- Spend time with family. Saturday- More time with family. Sunday- Come home. It is going to be great! I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of the weekend and the start of a new week full of Thanks, and Family! May we all remember at this time of Thanks that we are so blessed. I know that I have been given so much and I am so grateful. This Thanksgiving is a tremendous gift, a gift to have family together and enjoy their company. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment